The Greenhills have been active members of our legal community since 1978. The Law Offices of Greenhill Stohlman, P.A. was established in 2011. The Firm reputation is built on ethics and integrity, while handling complex strategic analysis, legal services, and financial calculation. The Firm collaborates with related professionals, such as psychologists and therapists, forensic accountants, financial advisors, and estate planning attorneys to ensure a well-rounded and complete attention to each matter.
Heather Greenhill Stohlman, Esq.
Heather Greenhill Stohlman, Esq. was born and raised in Palm Beach County, Florida, where she was a nationally competitive gymnast. She graduated from the University of Florida with Honors with a degree in History and obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University. She is a former Partner in the law firm of Langston, Hess, Augustine, Hussey, Greenhill & Moyles, P.A. Heather is philanthropically driven. She sits on The Leukemia & Lymphoma Palm Beach Area Board of Trustees, where she was appointed the Executive Committee Secretary, has been a part of the annual Gala Host Committee for several years, was the 2014 Junior Gala Chair, and she previously attained the achievement of 2009 Woman of the Year for her fundraising efforts. Heather is a founding Barrister Member of the Susan B. Greenberg Family Law Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches. She has also served on the Board of Directors to Little Smiles of Florida and is a past Chair of the Young Friends & Families of the South Florida Science Center and Aquarium.
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Certificate of Advanced Legal Writing, Research & Drafting, 2004
- University of Florida
- Bachelor of Arts, History, with Honors, 2001
- Minor, Classical Mythology, 2001
- Suncoast Community High School
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, 1997
Admitted: Florida Bar, 2004.
- Susan Greenberg Family Law American Inn of Court of the Palm Beaches
- Founding & Master Member (2014-Present)
- Executive Board Secretary (2017-2018)
- Sponsorship Chair (2016-2017)
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers - Palm Beach Chapter
- President-Elect 2022-2023
- Board of Directors: Sponsorship Co-Director 2020-2022
- Judicial Reception Chair 2017 & 2018
- Board of Directors: Sponsorship Co-Director 2015-2016
- Member 2008-Present
- The Florida Bar:
- Family Law Section Member
- Palm Beach County Bar Association:
- Young Lawyers Section Member
- North County Section Member
- Florida Super Lawyers - 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019.
- Palm Beach Illustrated Top Lawyers: Marital & Family Law 2022, 2019, 2018
- Marquis Who's Who - 2018
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers "Leader in the Law" Award - Palm Beach County - 2017.
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star - 2018, 2017 & 2010.
Professional Speaking: Panelist, Palm Beach County Bar Association 2013 Bench Bar, Committee for Diversity and Inclusion.
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Palm Beach Area Chapter
- Board of Trustees (2009-2018)
- Executive Board of Trustees Secretary (2014-2018)
- 2017 Man & Woman of the Year Mentoring Chair
- 2015 - 2018 Gala Host Committee Member
- 2014 Junior Gala Chairperson
- 2010 Man & Woman of the Year Event Chairman
- 2009 Palm Beach Area Woman of the Year
- 2010-2019 Man & Woman of the Year Nominating Committee Member
- Temple Judea (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Board of Directors (2014-2018)
- Annual Golf Tournament: Auction Chair
- Little Smiles of Florida
- Board of Directors (2012-2015)
- 2014 Stars Ball Event Co-Chair
- 2013 Stars Ball Auction Chair
- South Florida Science Museum
- Young Friends & Families Chairman (2008-2011)
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- First Annual Celebrity Pro-Am Golf Tournament Cocktail Reception Chairman, 2009